Almond Butter Fudge
Creamy, nutty and refine sugar free, this Almond Butter Fudge is from Jody @ Nourish & Move and is the first recipe we’ve shared that uses our Organic Cocoa Butter.
This recipe calls for the addition of almond butter. You can buy this from any good supermarket or health food store, but if you have a high-performance blender you can make it yourself.
Simply roast 450g of almonds in the oven and once cooled add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, then whizz up in your blender. Smooth or crunchy – blend until you have a consistency you are happy with. How easy is that!
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper, allowing the paper to hang over the edges so you can easily lift the fudge out later.
- In a small saucepan, melt the cocoa butter over low heat until melted through. Add the coconut oil and continue stirring gently until melted.
- Remove from heat and add the almond butter and maple syrup. Give a good stir until well incorporated.
- Pour mixture into the prepared tin and place in the fridge for a couple of hours until set.
- Remove from the tin by gently lifting the paper up and out. Place on a cutting board and cut into squares using a large sharp knife.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container.