Crunchy Salted Caramel Popcorn
Vegan, gluten-free, paleo.
This is a super fun recipe as you can watch how corn kernels turn into pop corns!!
Crunchy popcorn made with this 4-ingredient homemade salted caramel sauce is just what you need for a quick snack – whether you’re sitting on the couch watching your favourite TV show or movie!
- 1/3 cup Organic Times Popping Corn
- Cook popping corn according to instructions.
- Mix sauce ingredients in a saucepan on low heat. Bring to a small boil then simmer until sauce is thickened.
- Drizzle over the popcorn and make sure everything is well-coated.
- Let sit in room temperature for a couple of minutes. The sauce will harden once cooled down which makes the popcorn crunchy!