Marshmallow Ghost Cookies
Maybe more cute than scary, these easy to make adorable cookies will be a hit with everyone this Halloween. Perfect for the non-baker, this super simple and oven-free recipe will almost feel like cheating.
Using only 5 quality ingredients, minimal steps and nothing artificial, you’ll put the other nasty Halloween offerings to shame.
For all the ingredients you need, BUY THE HALLOWEEN KIT.
- In a small mixing bowl, add icing sugar and gradually add milk, one tablespoon at a time. Mixing well after each addition until the icing is thick and smooth. You don’t want the icing to be too runny.
- On a large tray or board, lay out cookies.
- Slightly dip one end of each marshmallow into the icing and place onto the middle of each cookie. Allow to set.
- Carefully pour approx. 1 tablespoons worth of the icing over the marshmallow, allowing it to drizzle down over the cookie. Repeat with remaining cookies.
- Set cookies aside until completely set.
- Taking the melted chocolate and a tooth pick, gently dollop eyes and a mouth on the ghosts. Chocolate will set quite quickly.
- Serve and enjoy!