Mini Apple Cinnamon Buns
Wake up to these APPLE CINNAMON MINI GOLDEN PILLOWS.
These mini cinnamon spiced buns are your next grab-and-go brekkie!
Packed with protein, healthy fats and wholegrain ingredients.
Best to serve freshly out of the oven while still warm: Golden crust on the outside and soft & fluffy in the centre ☺️
Serve with a generous drizzle of cinnamon protein frosting.
- 1/2 cup oat flour (rolled oats blended into fine powder)
- 3 tbsp Cinnamon Roll Protein Powder
- 1 tsp each of cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves (ground )
- 1.5 tsp Organic Times Organic Rapadura Sugar
- 1 tsp Organic Times Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp tahini or runny nut butter of choice
- 1/4 cup grated apple
- 1 tbsp Plant-based milk of choice
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon Roll protein powder
- 1 tbsp tahini
- Whisk together protein powder, oat flour, sweetener, spices, baking powder (and Collagen powder + MCT powder if using) in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in grated apples, coconut oil and tahini until a sticky, soft dough forms. If the end product is too crumbly, mix in 1-2 teaspoons of water until the dough sticks to itself.
- Form dough into mini buns then bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown
- Drizzle the cinnamon rolls with frosting and serve warm!
- Highly recommend using Cinnamon Roll protein powder for flavour! Otherwise this can be subbed with plant-based protein powder of choice + 2 tsp ground cinnamon.