Mocha Choc Drop Cookies
With just the right hit of espresso, this pick-me-up afternoon tea snack will keep you going until dinner.
No need for a gentle hand, as no perfect little rounds are necessary here, the more rustic the better to complement their crunchy and chunky texture.
- Pre-heat oven to 165°C /330° F. Line 2 baking trays with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl work nut butter with a fork making it smooth and loose.
- Add eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, baking soda and sea salt. Combine.
- Fold through chocolate drops.
- Spoon tablespoon sized cookies onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden on top and firm to the touch.
- Cookies will not change shape so be sure you are happy with the presentation prior to baking.
- They will firm up as they cool and are best served same day.
- Cookies will keep up to 3 days in the refrigerator.