Organic Cocoa Hot Chocolate
When it’s cold and gloomy outside, warm your insides and snuggle up the best way we know how – with a decadent & organic hot cocoa!
This simple and classic recipe gives you the flexibility to tailor your perfect hot chocolate so it’s as sweet and chocolatey as you desire.
For a dairy alternative why not try it with a nut or soy milk.
Recipe by Sam @Wholesome Patisserie.
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Organic Times Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp Organic Times Organic Rapadura Sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Organic Times Milk Chocolate Drops
- In a medium sized saucepan over high heat, bring milk, cocoa, sugar and cinnamon to a boil. Whisking occasionally, this will make it frothy.
- When the mixture has come to a boil, turn off the heat and add in the dark choc drops, whisk until completely melted through.
- Let hot chocolate sit until drinking temperature.
- Pour into glasses.
- Add marshmallows and a sprinkle of cocoa.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Use either Milk or Dark Drops depending on your preference
- You can also use almond milk for a non-dairy alternative.