Christmas cut-off dates as advised by Australia Post.
- Anywhere in Australia (except WA & NT) 13th December.
- WA & NT 8th December.
Providing customers with beautiful products and exceptional service is our No. 1 priority. This means that when it comes to our online store, we are focused on you receiving our goodies in optimum condition and as soon as possible.
Australia Post are doing their best to meet current demands, however many are already experiencing delays with their parcel deliveries and we are concerned this could continue in the lead-up to Christmas.
In the meantime to avoid possible delays, consider getting your Christmas list sorted a little earlier this year. This will definitely help with the Christmas rush!
For more information, please visit the Australia Post website.
We offer FREE Parcel Post delivery to the Melbourne Metro area if a minimum spend of $50 before shipping is reached. Automatically deducted at the checkout.
If you are based in Melbourne and wish to save on postage, a FREE ‘local pick-up’ option is available at the checkout. You can collect your online order from our office located at 30 Sydney Road Bayswater, Vic. No minimum order amount required, only available to online purchases. Our office is open for pickup Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
All shipping costs are determined by metro and regional areas of each state, with the exception of Tasmania and Northern Territory that have the same charges state wide. See table below for cost and delivery time frame. Delivery time frames are business days and an estimation provided by Australia Post. If you do not receive your parcel within these time frames please contact us.
If you order contains a product on backorder, please note that your entire order will be delayed until that product comes back into stock.
TRACK YOUR ORDER
You can track your order by entering the tracking number you were sent into the Australia Post website.
|Melbourne||$10 *Free for orders over $50*||Up to 2 days|
|Sydney||$10||2 to 3 days|
|Adelaide||$12||2 to 3 days|
|Brisbane||$15||3 to 4 days|
|Perth||$20||5 to 6 days|
|Tasmania||$15||3 to 4 days|
|Victoria||$15||Up to 4 days|
|NSW & ACT||$15||3 to 4 days|
|South Australia||$17||3 to 4 days|
|Queensland||$20||5 to 6 days|
|Western Australia||$25||5 to 8 days|
|Northern Territory||$25||4 to 6 days|
AN IMPORTANT NOTE FOR CHOCOLATE ORDERS
We want you to receive your goodies in premium condition, however our chocolates are extremely sensitive to heat. Please take the following measures for ordering chocolates during the months of October – April as we unfortunately cannot take responsibility for melted chocolate.
- Purchase a Hot Weather Protection Pack for a small fee of $5. Available at the checkout.
- We will not deliver to Australia Post parcel lockers due to the potential exposure to high temperatures.
- Please ensure you provide us with an address where someone will be present to receive your order, for example your workplace.
- We check the temperature of your area every day, if your city/suburb will be over 30 degrees, we may elect to hold off sending your order. In this case, we will email or phone you and notify when it will be sent.
- We can not leave parcels that include chocolates at your front door, thus risking exposure to direct sunlight or high temperatures. Please ensure you provide us with an address where someone will be present to receive your order, for example your workplace. Otherwise, Australia Post will take your order to your local GPO outlet.
- We do not send chocolates to Northern Territory during these months, and has been advised so from Australia Post. Unfortunately only road transportation is available and parcels will be exposed to the extreme conditions during transit.